Pages

Monday 13 February 2012

bAbble, oh, bAbble...

No babbling for the last few days, but even blogging takes time and, believe it or not, five minutes are many times hard to find. For instance, these days of mine are filled, among my usual tasks of working-mothering-cooking etc., with decorating a/our living-room and this can prove very, VERY, frustrating at times. Especially if you have to take decisions alongside with someone who considers shabby-chic as "country fitting", ole!. So I have the difficult task of combining dark brown leather IKEA couches, with white marble floors and many pieces of old junk and making them all appear as quality, sophisticated, low-budget but not evident, shabby-chic beauties. Hurray!!!

For starters, I'm posting a lovely-looking painting of Degas, which I'm considering copying and does not look shabby-chic at all.


Plus, I'm showing a distressed dresser (is it?) which looks lovely to my eyes, country-fitting to my other half. But feminism will have the final decision.
Have a good day, my other self, out there somewhere, wherever you are... Do you think that we'll have a chance to cross each other some day, even online? Chances are...


No comments: