Pages

Thursday 2 February 2012

Finding Sky

I was looking for a good read, and run across a readers' forum (don't remember which one now) which suggested 'Finding Sky'. "If you liked TWILIGHT, you'll definitely like this one" someone wrote. So I started reading the book, totally clueless, because Amazon does not even have a plot summary, and my first thought was: this is nothing like Twilight. But reading on, I found the similarities, and I have to say that it is a pretty cute book. I've still managed only 20% of it (sleep-deprived you see), but it's what I can't wait getting back to. Although I cannot stop picturing Zed, the male character, as 'Jacob' from Twilight movies in my head. He totally fits the description.


Check it on Amazon here: http://www.amazon.co.uk/Finding-Sky-Joss-Stirling/dp/0192732137

No comments: