Pages

Sunday 25 March 2012

HUNGER GAMES MOVIE

Movie comments again, too bad that in the meantime I didn't have time to write about anything else. But, since 'Hunger Games' officially came out, and since I literally ran to make booking (first and only pre-booked seats in the theater where we watched it), I cannot do anything but put this movie stamp on my blog.

It was like rereading the book, very close to the story, to the atmosphere... The actors were good choices (even the fact that Gale was quite absent as a character on the first book, leaves the same feeling on the film). Not much to say, except that it was a really good film. The only difference is that when you actually watch all those children walking towards the possibility of their death, then it really becomes more real and more creepy than reading about it. Imagination tends to protect you I guess. Especially if you choose so.




No comments: