Pages

Tuesday 31 January 2012

Twilight



There are a LOT of things to babble over on a first post, but books are a good start. And if you ask me which thought can bring me comfort during a bad day, it is TWILIGHT. I know it may sound pathetic, like the life I'm living is no real, if what I choose for comfort is this. Of course there are people around me, whom I love enough to live or die for. But name one person you love, that doesn't come along with stress. 'Edward' that is...

I loved the book, I loved the movie, I loved Edward and Bella as the inseparable one that they are, I loved the characters, I loved the choice of actors. I loved and love everything about TWILIGHT. I don't say the same about the rest three books (or movies), no. They are not quite as equal. They are much less. But still -and silly as it may sound-, one of the moments that I'm grateful for and happy to have lived through, is reading and rereading TWILIGHT... Anyone with the same addiction to dreams and romance, should understand.

No comments: